Be a Volunteer
We have many exciting projects going on at We Can! and we’d love for you to be involved.
1) Blogging: By writing for the We Can! blog, you can bring light to the issues and topics surrounding gender that you are passionate about. We post weekly blogs on the website written by Change Makers such as yourself. You can download our blogging guidelines and send your pitches to email@example.com
2) Events: As an events volunteer, you will ensure that the many talks, workshops, roadshows and festivals we support and organise run smoothly! You can be engaged in a variety of ways including (but not limited to) ushering, managing registration, stage managing, designing publicity material and collecting feedback. If you are interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Change Maker Project: If you are keen on working on an independent project to address gender inequality, we would love to give you support and resources to enable you to develop the ideas you have. Click here for more information on Change Maker projects.
4) Facilitators: We are always happy to get to know more facilitators and trainers who have had experience conducting workshops, or are interested in working with us to do so! Keep a look out for our capacity building trainings, or email us at email@example.com to find out when our next one will be.
5) Outreach enabler: To get our work out there, we hope to make contact with as many different community groups, organisations, schools and institutions as we can! If you think you can open doors to your own community and bring the campaign to those closest to you, let’s collaborate!
If you’re passionate about ending gender-based violence, we want you!